"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Hallmark Moment

Good Afternoon!
I'm taking a break from cooking and wrapping.  My 
back and head are screaming.  So, I'm 
 just sitting here with my afternoon coffee
  looking at some recent
pictures and just had to share.
~~A true Hallmark moment~~
This was soon after Hollis and Paul put up the tree.
Wouldn't you love to know what is going through 
his mind.  Believe it or not, he has paid little attention
to the packages under the tree.  
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I hope to be back later today to share some 
Christmas spirit.
Many Merry Stitches,
Sandra



3 comments: