"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Getting Ready

Good Evening!
Can you believe how late it is?  I need to call it
a night, but if I don't do this blog post,
it isn't going to happen.
I wanted to share some of my decorations with
you.  Still not finished, but I will tomorrow.
Hope you enjoy!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
































Hope to be back tomorrow to share  
some more.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Christmas Blessings to you and yours,
Sandra

15 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the many pictures of your many holiday decorations.

    Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet
    Have a lovely holiday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful holidy feel in your household....love the boot and shoe! Merry Christmas, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, for one, am certainly glad you stayed up and did that for us! What wonderful eye candy to start the morning with! Gorgeous decorations Sandra - each and every one! But I love that first little tree with the old ornies and your awesome collection of bottle brush trees the best. Thanks so much for sharing! Wishing you and your family and wonderful Christmas season overflowing with blessings and joys....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your special Christmas vignettes are perfectly festive. Enjoyed my visit
    and wish you & yours a
    Blessed Christmas with Peace & Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures Sandra! Thank you for taking the time to show us. Wishing you and yours a blessed Christmas. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how beautiful thank you so much for sharing them. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely decorating! Now I know where to put all those little boxes of antique Christmas...in a basket! Thank you for the idea and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful decorations! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really enjoyed the tour! Love seeing stitched pieces throughout and you have some wonderful collections. Lot of ideas, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your photos! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Elaine N.....December 27. 2012

    Thanks for sharing your Christmas decorations.
    Hope you and your family had a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so sorry for being so long in writing to all of you, but I do want to thank each and every one of you for being so kind to comment on this post. I hope all of you had as wonderful a Christmas as I did. I so enjoy this special time of the year spent with family and friends.
    I wish each of you a very happy and peaceful New Year!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete