"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Friday, December 7, 2012

Good Evening Everyone!
I told you I might be back tonight.  I have added
some more things to my ETSY shoppe.  I must say
"thank you" for all the orders I received
today.  We will be shipping next week. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
 I need to
offer you this adorable tree on the Blog because
I did not make it.  It was from my shoppe.  I
don't think I will ever be able to offer you everything
that I have left, but I'll keep trying.
"Faux Feathertree"

 This wonderful little faux feathertree is covered with
wonderful glitter and little red berries.  I just love
the base.  I use two of these in my decorations.
Note the stenciled border around the base.  You
will not be disappointed.  It is 13" tall.  The base is
3 1/2" square and 1 1/2" high.
It is $24.00 which includes the shipping.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now I have to show you how much decorating I
have done.  I think you will get a good laugh out of
this picture.  So pathetic!
Maybe tomorrow!
Wish me luck!
Sandra

1 comment:

  1. If the tree is still available I would like it please. I can call with my credit card info.
    Bridgidk@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete