"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Fun Stuff for Christmas

Good Evening Every One!
What a day it has been!  Computers are just going to
drive me crazy.  Hollis and I spent time last week 
doing Avery's Christmas pictures.  She needed these
for her Christmas cards.  I thought all was well -- well
forget that.  The card company didn't like the size of my
 pictures, resolution, etc.  Do you know what any of that means?  
No - me either.  I was absolutely having a panic attack
that none of these pictures were going to work and there
was no time to do it over again.   To the rescue comes 
Cameron, my son.  What would I do without him.  He figured 
it out and talked me through it and all is well.  Hollis
found the card that she loves and the pictures of Avery
are just adorable.  Yah!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Candy Cane Cutie"
was shipped to my Autos and Distributors today.  
I hope you have a little one to stitch this for.
You get the button with the design.  Just stitch
over the button to make it look like a peppermint candy.
The design is $7.50 + $1.50 shipping.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Wondrous Joy"
Still time to get this stitched.  An ornament that says
the true meaning of Christmas in just a few stitches.
The design is $6.00 + $1.50 shipping.  If you 
want the "Christmas Star" charm, just let me know.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
SOLD - THANK YOU!!
I have something for your immediate Christmas pleasure.
These are so"vintage" without the price of being
"vintage".  You will get three of these great
candy canes for $9.00 and $3.00 shipping.
They measure 9" high with a great sprinkling
of glitter.  You will love them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
ONE LEFT ~ STILL TIME
TO ORDER!
***Another quick stitch for you ***
"Christmas Candle Clips"
I offered these to you before and luckily I came across
two more clips.   A tiny project that you can stitch
in no time at all.  It includes the rusty tin star shaped
clip, the linen banding, the design and the candle.  The cost is
$15.00 which includes the shipping.  Wouldn't this
look sweet nestled in your Christmas tree, but I 
wouldn't advise lighting the candle.  Can you believe
 they used to do this very thing.


~~~~~~~~~~~~
I will be adding lots of "goodies" to my ETSY 
shoppe soon.  All are handmade by me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good evening every.  My eyes are crossing so I
think I need to stop.  I plan to be back tomorrow
with more "goodies".
Many Merry Stitches,
Sandra





1 comment:

  1. I would be interested in one of these candle clips and a couple othere things. I have sent an email about it. I agree..computers..what would we do without them and all the issues they give us!

    Thanks,
    Judy heartland stitcher

    ReplyDelete