"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New Stuff

Good Morning Everyone!!
This is a quick post this morning.  Just wanted to let you
know that I am still around.  So, so busy with all manner
of things.  Between the yard, baby things, and designing,
there is never much left of the day.  
I did manage to ship my Auto, so my new designs should be 
available for you soon.  If you cannot find them, they are listed 
on the right side panel and I hope to have them in my Etsy 
Shoppe soon.  Just email me if you need something.
First are the 9th and 10th designs in 
"A Halloween Year".
For your Halloween stitching pleasure, here are --
"Spooky Feline and Friends" and 
"House on Pumpkin Hill"
For all of us who love patriotic themed needlework,
and sheep, here is
"Delivering Liberty".
Of course, all of the charms, buttons,
and the frame are available from
Homespun Elegance.
XXXXXXXXXX
Have a happy day everyone with
"Many Happy Stitches,"
Sandra

3 comments:

  1. These are some real winners! I especially love the green details on the cat and the adorable house! :D

    It IS a busy time. Thank you for checking in and giving us this release update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sheep is just too...well fun! Love the Halloween. Try to take time for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spooky Feline is a must for me! Actually I love them all!

    ReplyDelete