"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Friday, June 24, 2011

Fancy Friday

Good Morning Everyone!!
I found something in my Doll House (shed in 
our backyard) from the stash from my old shoppe.
I have three of these little paper mache boxes that
I decoupaged with a print of one of my
paintings.  The boxes are then glazed for that
"prim" look.  They measure 4" square and 2"
deep.  Just in time for your July 4th decorating,
I give you ~
XX  CROW PATRIOTIC  XX
($15.00 ~ this includes shipping)
Note the "garland stencil".  Two of the 
boxes are adorned with this design.
The first person wanting a box gets to choose
the stencil they want.
Fill with some of your stitching necessities
and tuck in anywhere.  Note the chenille in the
box.  That is "Cinnamon" chenille by
R & R Reproductions.  You will be seeing a lot
of these fabulous trims on my designs.
When I was in Nashville this past February, I
discussed with Ann and Pat of R & R fame,
if it would be possible to get the cotton or wool
tape that was used so much years ago.  I
think they are working on that.  Cannot wait~
the possibilities for use are endless.
If you would like one of my boxes, I take
Paypal, Visa, MC, and personal checks.
Just email me.
I hope you have a great weekend filled with
"Many Happy Stitches",
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment