"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Friday, May 25, 2012

Memorial Day Specials

Good Morning Everyone!
Is everyone getting ready for their Memorial Day
tributes?  What a special day this is.  A time to
remember all the wonderful people who have
and continue to make such sacrifices for all of us.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
STITCHED PIN POKE
A couple years ago I designed and made blank Pin Pokes
for your stitching pleasure.  We still have these cute 
little things in stock, but I decided to stitch one 
in case someone just wanted one already done.  
We can do more of these if anyone is interested.
It measures 4 1/2" wide X 3 1/2" high and 
1/2" deep.  It is filled with combination of sawdust
and walnut shells, giving it a great weight and
the perfect place to "poke" your needles
$28.00 including shipping
*****SOLD*****
THANK YOU CAROL

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wanted to offer you a couple little things at great
prices.
Looking back through my mountains of frames that
I have been threatening to offer you, I came across
the last of my 
"FLAG SAMPLER" frames.
It measures a generous 12 1/2" Wide X 10 1/2" High.
The front opening is 9 1/2" X 7 1/2".
If you have a Patriotic display wall, this would even
look great with a mirror or as a chalk board.
Have you used that great chalk board paint?
It it really neat!
This is the discounted price
$32.00 including shipping
And last but not least, one of my patriotic themed
publications,
"PATRIOTIC TIMES"
$7.00 including shipping
Just in time for your July 4th stitching.
Sale on this book good through 
Memorial Day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sure I'll be back before the weekend
is over.  Have a great Friday.
"Many Happy Stitches",
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment