"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

DMC CONES 'A PLENTY

Good Evening Everyone!
Just wanted to let you know that I have listed a 
quantity of DMC six strand cotton floss cones
(approximately 450 yards on a cone) in
my ETSY Shoppe.  I do not kit the way I use
to, so I need to let these go.  They are only
$7.00 each + shipping.  If you don't shop ETSY,
that is fine, but you will need to go to my
ETSY Shoppe to see the listing of colors 
available.  I have varying amounts of each of
the colors.
If you do punch needle, like to dye your own
floss, or just like certain colors a lot, this is
the time to collect some cones.  Remember,
not all colors are available by any means, just
colors that I used in kitting.
With these cones of floss, you can certainly
make lots of 
"Many Happy Stitches",
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment