"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Project Pack SPECIAL

Good Evening Everyone!
I hope all of you had a wonderful Memorial
Day.  We certainly did.  We had a small family
gathering, which is how I like it. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have managed to get a little work done this week, 
but as you know it is never enough.  My plan was to have
my new publications totally finished by now, but
need I say more.  My other major deadline looming is my
2012 Annual Ornaments.  This one I cannot ignore
much longer.  I think I need to drink more coffee.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what am I doing?  
PROCRASTINATING!
Not a good trait, I'm sure you will agree.
Oh, well, this seems like a lot more fun tonight.
I have three little Project Packs available to
you.  They all measure a wee 4" X 3 1/2"
(frame size).  I have grained these tiny frames
and have a limited amount of each.  
Each Project Pack includes the design, the
embellishment, and the frame.
$20.00 shipping included
The shipping is for one.  I'll need to
let you know for more than one.
If you are interested please refer to them as
follows:
"Sassy Feline"
"Pineapple Welcome"
"Welcome Home"
I will try to get these in my ETSY Shoppe soon,
but in the meantime I thought I would let you
have a chance at them first.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I also wanted to share with you all the nice things
Karen had to say after she received my 500 Followers
Celebration gift.  It was so sweet.  I'm so happy she
liked everything.  She has a wonderful Blog that I
hope you will all visit.  You won't be disappointed.
Here is one of the pictures she shared.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, I must say good night!  It has been a long day.
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra




No comments:

Post a Comment