"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

New Designs Ready to Ship and Some Fobs

Hi Everyone!
Just spent a little time this afternoon working
on some scissor fobs.
Thought you might like to have a Halloween
scissor fob to add to your collection ~
here is
"PUMPKIN LOVER".  
This is one of my
little paintings.  A print of the painting is
decoupaged onto a wooden heart.  Hoped to
make this into a cross stitch design, but I
think it is too late this season, but I will
get it stitched as soon as I can.
 "WOOLLY EWE"
scissor fob is hand painted
by me.  I think he is kind of cute.  

"Pumpkin Lover" is $11.50 + $1.75 s/h
and
"Woolly Ewe" is $12.00 + 1.75 s/h
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two new designs are back from St. Charles
and ready to ship.
"WITCH INN"
$6.00 + $1.75 s/h
and
"HOSPITALITY OF CHRISTMAS"
I included my Olde Brass "Pineapple" button in 
this design.  
$10.00 + $1.75 s/h
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I will be adding everything to my ETSY Shoppe
or you can just contact me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you see something you like.
"Many Happy Stitches", 
Sandra

3 comments: