"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Instant Gratification!

Good Afternoon!
If you know me, you know I like to paint when
I have the time.  Unfortunately, it doesn't happen
very often, but I do love it.
What I want to offer you today is pretty
special I think.
Here it is ~ my
"HOMESPUN LANDSCAPE"
Mirror Sconce.
~~~SOLD~~~
Thank you Louise!
~DETAILS~
~16" Tall X 6 l/2" Wide
~Painted "umber" - a black/brown color
and then glazed
~The painting is the original-not a print
~Candle is included.  It is a battery
operated one with a wax exterior.
You can time this to come on at the same
time everyday.  (Batteries not included)
~There will never be another one
painted just like this.  I may use the
painting for decoupaging.
Just need for you to know that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had the frames and the rusty metal candle
cups made.  I plan to be offering these
in other ways in the future.  I also have the
candle cups in regular tin, which I may or
may not paint.  We'll see~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
$100.00 + shipping
(shipping will be determined
by where you live.  Only
in the US please)
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Let me know if you want it.  I take Paypal,
Visa and Mastercard.  I need to know your
address for the shipping.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope someone loves it~
Sandra

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait for it to get here.... love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please let me know that it got there safely. So hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete