"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Sunday, August 31, 2014

A Little Glimpse

Good Morning!
I have another "Little Glimpse" of my
third in the
SEASONAL NEEDLE CASE SERIES~
"TURKEY TYME".
So happy to say that it is well on
its way to completion.
Now to the finishing and the fob.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The picture shows you all the
embellishments that will be
included with the design.  Just
love the sweet little buttons.  They
are new at
Homespun Elegance.
Anyway, my favorite season
is fast approaching and 
"TURKEY TYME"
will be trotting your way soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Remember this is a six-part series, of which 
this is the third.
It is not to late to sign up for the AUTO 
shipment.
You get the design for the needle case and
whatever embellishments are used
and I usually use about five.
The price is $12.50
If you would like to sign up for the AUTO
or just get this one,
it is $14.25 which includes the shipping.
PLUS,
there will be directions for making a FOB
to compliment your needle case.
Hope you like it~
Wishing you a day with 
"Many Happy Stitches",
Sandra

2 comments: