"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Thursday, August 7, 2014

A Little Glimpse

Good Morning Everyone!
Taking just a mini break from my
multi-tasking morning to
share with you another
"little glimpse"
of another
new design~
"SAMPLER WITCH"
This will be released very soon
along with the last
in my
HALLOWEEN YEAR II
Collection
"PUMPKIN GATHERER"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope to release these 
next week.
DETAILS FOR
"SAMPLER WITCH"
~Stitched on 30 Count "Putty"
from Weeks Dye Works
~Used all DMC floss +
"Sarsaparilla" by
Sampler Threads
~Backed with "Sweet Potato"
Herringbone felted wool
from
Weeks Dye Works
~Trimmed with my 
Black/Brown" Nubby Yarn
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you like everything!
"Many Happy Stitches",
Sandra

5 comments:

  1. LOVE THE NEW IDEAS.....WHEN WILL THE CHRISTMAS ANNUALS BE READY AND THE CINN. STICH. FOR 2014? KEEP PN WITH ALL YOUR GREAT IDEAS........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm planning on the Christmas ornaments being ready this month. I don't think I am going to do a Cinnamon Stick Santa this year. Planning on several other Christmas designs instead.

      Delete