"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Friday, November 4, 2011

Something New!!

Good Early Morning!!
Thank you so much for your comments about
our Baby Chef.  You are all so right.  I knew
I would love being a Grandmother, but it is
impossible to describe the feelings that I have
for this child.  He is such a blessing.
XXXXXXXXXXXX
Have a few things to share this morning. A little
 "snippet" of something new and a reprint of an "oldie
but goodie".  The "oldie" first.  This book is out of print, so 
 I thought I would take the main design and reprint it. 
I put it on the Online Show and it was my best seller.
~~~~~~~~~~
"All Hearts Come Home For Christmas"
~~~~~~~~~~
Through the years I have literally published over a 
thousand designs and this is still one of my favorites.
It is always part of my Christmas decorations.
The saying touches my heart because it is so true.
~~~~~~~~~~
This new design was inspired by Avery.  I didn't
have time to get his stocking design finished for
this year, but it will be coming your way in plenty
of time for next year.  Of course, this doesn't
take the place of a stocking, but I did my best
for this year.  Hopefully, you will have a little
one to honor with this sweet design.  Of course,
you are only seeing a "snippet", but I think
you will get the idea that it will a "little"
something special to do for someone,
maybe even yourself.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, I must go for today.  More new things
to come for the holidays.  Talk to you 
soon.  Wishing you a great weekend
with
"Many Happy Stitches",
Sandra

3 comments:

  1. it is looking so cute from the snippet..cant wait to see more of it..
    blessings for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over a thousand designs! That is amazing--your new little snippet is adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving both designs....how special for Avery to have his own specially designed stocking by his incredibly gifted G-ma!! Have a great weekend! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete