"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Friday, November 11, 2011

New Stuff

Good Evening Everyone!
Another beautiful Autumn day here in
Virginia.  A little on the chilly side and
more than a little windy.  It is snowing
leaves in our yard.  I really need to take a
picture of our yard when it is in leaf
overload.  Poor Lehmer, he spends 
so much time trying to get rid of the
leaves.  It is a thankless job, but thank
goodness for leaf blowers and that
he can blow them into our woods.
Bagging them is out of the question.
XXXXXXXXXXXX
I have had requests for a complete 
viewing of my "Merry Birdies".  Since
I hope to release them later next week or
the beginning of the following week, I
decided to go ahead and show them to you.
  I do think they are cute and definitely a
 quick stitch.
"Merry Birdies"
Also, I know many of you are starting
to think about your Christmas 
shopping.  With that in mind, I decided
to do a Christmas scissor fob ~
"Santa Profile".
The heart is made out of wood and I have 
decoupaged it with one of my original
little paintings.  Nicely aged and sealed
for durability.  Waxed linen thread
is attached for your scissors.
Sorry, scissors not included!
Measures 2 5/8" high X 1 3/8" wide.
If you would like one of these, they
are $11.50, shipping included.
Just email or call.  We take Visa, MC,
Paypal, money orders, and personal checks.
XXXXXXXXXXXX
Wishing you a wonderful weekend with
 "Many Happy Stitches",
Sandra


10 comments:

  1. And how very merry your little birdies are!! (Kinda partial to that crow myself!) ;o) Love them! And that fob is adorable! Your are so multi- and incredibly-talented!! Have a wonderful weekend Sandra! Smiles & Birdie Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your birdies...they are adorable! But even cuter is your little naked chef below! How adorable! Sandra I posted about one of your designs that I did for Halloween. I just love it! I think I need to get the birdie pattern when it's out! Yay...love cross stitch and never tire of doing it. Have a great weekend.
    Blessings,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I love birds and your ornies are so sweet! I love the fob too! That would look great on the Christmas tree too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Merry Birdies are so sweet! Just love them. :) Cathryn

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww so cute..i love birds and ornies are looking so beautiful too..super cute.
    love for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Birdies are just darling! I can't wait to stitch them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The birdies are too cute.
    Love the crow.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for all of your sweet comments about my "Merry Birdies". I will work really hard to get them ready to ship by the end of the week. Many Merry Stitches, Sandra

    ReplyDelete