"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Freebie

Good Evening Everyone!
Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Hollis and I got out this weekend to do
a little Christmas shopping.  We are 
very grateful to Paul, Avery's Dad, for
doing a little babysitting.  Proud to
report that he was pretty good, so maybe
we will be able to talk Paul into it again.
I think our main mission was finding
Avery's first Christmas outfit and we
were very successful.  Cannot wait to
share pictures.  He is going to be so cute.
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
It probably isn't proper for me to reissue a
"Freebie" graph that I did last year, but
because I had so few followers at that 
time, I have decided to offer it again to
those who never saw it.
"BLESSINGS TO ALL"

XXX SPECIAL XXX
I have a few of these green frames left.  If you
would like a frame and an Olde Brass Angel
button, the set is $19.00 
(which includes shipping).  I accept
personal checks, MC, Visa, and Paypal. 
Just email or call me if you are interested.
XXXXXXXXXXXX
My last Christmas design will be ready in a
few days, so I will be sharing soon.  I know
everyone is thinking of Thanksgiving now,
but I hope you have time for a few
"Merry Stitches."
Sandra


21 comments:

  1. Sandra, Thank you so much for the freebie. I've printed it out and think I might head to the couch now to stitch. I LOVE your blended needle colors. I really appreciate you giving this alternative to the $$ flosses. Happy Thanksgiving. ~Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course there is nothing wrong with "reminding" your readers that we can use this freebie! :)

    Looking forward to seeing Avery's special outfit, and especially another Christmas Design from you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you : ) I did not start blogging until May so I am happy you are offering this freebie again. Blessings, Shirlee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for the freebie! I'm glad to see that you are all feeling much better now.
    I can't wait to see what you've picked out for Avery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I wasn't a follwer last year so I didn't have that one. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the freebie, I am wanting to start cross stitching and I am saving patterns.
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    Blessings~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I, too, am a relative newbie to blogging - so missed this and am grateful you are re-showing it. It's a wonderful design and going on my dance card! Thank you! Wishing you a wonderful holiday week ahead....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for the beautiful freebie,
    greetings Judith

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello dear, thank you so much for this cute design..i love it so much..
    keep well and happy monday xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the lovely design!

    Cathi

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooo well done on getting the outfit and thanks fr the freebie too ... hopeing to get this one stitched up fingers crossed and a fair wind ..lol :) love mouse xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello!Thank you so much for the free design!So lovely!!!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this little chart. Well, actually all your charts. :) thanks for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's a beautiful freebie
    Thank you so much
    Enjoy your Holidays ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the freebie. It's a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for the freebie !

    ReplyDelete
  17. piekne prace - jestem zachwycona - POZDRAWIAM

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your designs! Thank you for this freebie

    ReplyDelete