"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sneak Peak

Good Afternoon Everyone!
Two posts in one day.  Am I losing my mind? No, I wanted
 to show you a little peak at a new design that will be coming
your way soon.  
"Woolly Story"

For you sheep lovers - you know who you are!!
This is the sweetest verse.  It came from an old pamphlet
about wool.  Actually it was quite long, so I chose
the parts that I liked the most, otherwise we would
have been backstitching for a long time.  I hope you 
will love it.
No  more sneak peaks today, but a new series will be
 coming soon as well.  It is called "Tokens Of Friendship".
Heartfelt designs that I hope you will enjoy stitching
for those special friends and family members.
xxxxxxxxxx
Hope you don't mind me sharing some sweet
pictures.  We went to my sister's this afternoon
for a birthday celebration in her honor, but mostly we
spent our time with these two adorable children.
Remember on Valentine's Day - we had this addition
to our family - Piper.
Plus, here is my husband, Lehmer, and Piper's
big sister, Addyson.  Lehmer is practicing for
our grandbaby, due late July.  I think he looks
very relaxed, don't you?
Enjoy the rest of your evening.  I will be working
again on "The Lord's Prayer" reproduction sampler.
I hope we will begin stitching it this week.  Wish me
luck.  I think I need it.
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra

2 comments:

  1. AAAhhhhh beautiful baby! :) Your new design is lookin' like a dandy too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone loves a baby and such a cute one at that! Love the sneak peek too!

    ReplyDelete