"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Friday, March 25, 2011

Fancy Friday

Good Evening Everyone!
It has been a crazy day around here, but I am happy to report that 
Lehmer has had a pretty good day.   Hopefully, tomorrow will be 
even better.  Because he has been doing so well I have been able 
to put the finishing touches on my design for the annual Just Cross Stitch
 Christmas ornament magazine.  This deadline always sneaks up on me.  
It has to go in the mail tomorrow and there is 
much left to do.  So, before I start dinner, I am going to have a cup 
of coffee (to rejuvenate myself for a long night), take a break, and
 post my "Fancy Friday" offerings.
xxxxxxxxxxxx
I have a sweet little paper mache "Shabby Sheep" Button Box that 
I hand painted, distressed, and trimmed with a charming 
paper trim.  It measures 3 1/2" wide X 2 1/2" high X 1 5/8" tall.
The price is $12.00 + $2.25 shipping.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Next, I have two journals that I hand-painted.  They measure
 8 1/4" tall X 5 3/4" wide.  There are approximately 50 sheets of 
wonderful brown lined paper for your notes.  
 "Bluebell Pot" Journal
SOLD - THANK YOU!!!
"Sunflower" Journal
Each of these journals are $14.00 + $2.50 shipping.
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Remember these are first come - first serve.  
If you would like either of these "Fancy" offerings, please
email me with the name of the journal.  
I accept Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, and personal check.
xxxxxxxxxxxx
I hope you have a great evening with 
"Many Happy Stitches",
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment