"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sharing

Good Evening Everyone!
I don't know if you remember, but I had a give away
a few weeks ago.  Stitchin Sweet Sue won and I just have
to share with you what she wrote on her blog.  It was
so sweet and meant so much to me.
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Also, I wanted to share with you some wonderful 
finishes that were sent to me a few days ago.  It is so
much fun to see how someone else finishes one of
my designs.  The creativity in the needlework world
is amazing.
These are from Heidi from Holland.  Don't you just
love her name?
This is my 2010 Christmas "Freebie".

Go here to get the freebie.  You'll have plenty of time
to finish it for next year.
This is my "Santa Button Sampler".
Go to her wonderful blog to see these finishes and
many, many more lovely designs that she has
creatively finished.  Don't you just love that green frame
and buttons.  The perfect finishing touches.
and
http://allmyscatteringmoments.blogspot.com/
Hope you enjoy.
I have had quite a few emails today about the reprints of
olde designs that I posted about last night.  They are
available in my Etsy shoppe.  Just go to the left column at
the top of the blog and click on Homespun Elegance under
my Etsy gallery.  It will take you right there.
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Have a wonderful evening.  I am working on my three new
publications tonight.  Hope to have them ready by next
week.  
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra

3 comments:

  1. What an honor to have you feature my finishes here on your blog Sandra! Thank you and for your wonderful designs. I have many more charts in my pile that I hope to start soon. The 'elegant primitive' look of your charts just speak to my heart. Keep up the great work so I can keep my needles going...

    Hugs from Holland ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a reader of Sue's, but hadn't seen the others! Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work with your new publications. :)

    ReplyDelete