"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Monday, March 14, 2011

Easter Goodies

Good Afternoon Everyone!
Don't you love these tiny, tiny quail eggs.  About ten
years ago, I rode the train up to Philadelphia to go to
the Philadelphia Flower Show.  If you ever get the
chance to go, you must.  My friend and I left the show
and walked to the Philadelphia Farmers Market
(I think that is what it was called).  Anyway, it was
booth after booth of wonderful food stuff.  I bought
three dozen of these tiny quail eggs and very carefully
brought them home.  They all made it safe and sound.
After using them in my Easter decorations that year,
I put them back in their little plastic egg cartons and
stored them away.  I did not boil them, for fear of
cracking them.  They have kept beautifully and I
have been enjoying them ever sense.
xxxxxxxxxxxx
I've made some Easter decorations that I hope all
of you will like.  They are now listed on my Etsy
site.  If you do not use Etsy, just email me if interested.
Here is a peak at what is listed.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
I am so happy - I now have 300 followers.  It is amazing to
me that 300 wonderful people are even remotely interested
in what I have to say.  It is impossible to express how
grateful I am to all of you - for your comments, your concern,  
your good wishes, and your patience for all of the dumb things
 I have done while learning how to do this.  
You are truly appreciated.
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra


1 comment:

  1. Don't be surprised! Lovely stitcheries usually come from a lovely person...lovely blogs...same thing. People enjoy seeing what you are working on, or thinking about. It is like a wonderful visit with a wonderful neighbor! YOu just feel better afterwards. I like your picture of the Spring Eggs I....too adorable!
    Blessings,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete