"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

A Few Goodies

Good Afternoon!
Hope all is well with you.  I'm taking a wee
break from typing the copy for my
Cinnamon Stick Santa publication.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
ALL BOXES SOLD!!!
Thank you so much~
I have three really pretty grained Shaker Pantry
boxes to be used for your needlework.  You can 
simply store your needle wares in it or you can do that
plus stitch a wonderful pin cushion top.  If you 
don't want to stitch a pin cushion then make a
 pin cushion out of some great olde coverlet piece 
or vintage fabric of your choice ~ whatever
your little heart desires.
I grained these boxes myself!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I only have two large boxes
and one smaller box.  In the past I have had
some trouble with people emailing me that
they want something and then never pay.
Therefore, if someone wants one of these
boxes, I will mark it as PENDING and
give you until the next day when we close, which is 
5:00 EST, to get your payment
information to me.  You can call me at 540-371-6377 or 
email me with your info. I take Visa, Mastercard,
and Paypal.  
If I don't have your info by then, 
I will release it again.  I hate to do this, but
I've held orders for a long time and have
never heard back.  
Hope you understand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
LARGE PANTRY BOXES
(I have 2 of these)
6 3/4" across and 3" high
$45.00 (includes the Priority shipping)
SMALLER PANTRY BOX
(Only 1)
6" across and 2 1/2" high
$35.00 (includes shipping)
 FINGERS ON SIDE OF BOX WITH
BRASS NAILS
I think you will love these boxes.  They are
very well made.
"Many Happy Stitches",
Sandra

1 comment: