"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Much Loved Bunny

Hi Everyone!
Just had to share, since it is that 
"Bunny Time"
 of the year.
I have had this little treasure for
many years.  He has been loved and
abused.  If you look closely you will see
all the pin marks, saw dust coming
out, and other damage,
but he is still priceless to me.
Would love to make a pattern
so all of us could love him.

Anyway, just though you might enjoy
a much loved treasure from long ago.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
"Many Happy Stitches",
Sandra



5 comments:

  1. Cute little bunny. I think the pins are hurting him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra I love him! I think he wants to hop on over to visit me...lol....Watched Addi this morning and the first thing she wants to do is hold Pumpkin! She loves bunnies as much as me..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just like the Velveteen Rabbit...my favorite children's book. Everything that's very loved, gets a little tattered sometimes. He is so sweet. Thank you for sharing him with us.

    ReplyDelete