"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Merry Spring Morning

Merry Morning!
This is a very "Merry Spring Morning" indeed.  We awoke to a 
sweet little voice yelling "Grammie" - "Papa".  Hollis and Avery 
are up for a weekend visit, so I tried to get some Spring-Easter 
decorating done.  Hope you have as wonderful a weekend 
as we plan to have.  I do hope to add my new publications
 to ETSY today-bunnies and Easter eggs if I can drag myself away-
A lazy Spring Morning with little Avery
"Merry Spring"
Sandra

3 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful weekend with Hollis and Avery. He is adorable! I watched Addi this morning. We played all kind of fun girl things...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little angels pictures, your Easter Spring display is beautiful.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra I just want to hug Avery, he is so adorable! I love your bunny display!! It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete