"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Simple Abundance

Good Afternoon Everyone!
In the week before Thanksgiving, just wanted to
share a few little vignettes in my house.  
Having a few problems getting my decorations
done for the season, but I do have a few days
left.  So far, this is it!
I like to decorate using my stitching.  Note the framed
piece is not hanging on the wall and the pillow is
not nestled on my sofa.  Who says you can't put
your needlework wherever you want it.
You say, where are the turkeys.  I have some
wonderful papermache turkeys, etc., which I
hope to pull out soon, but until then,
this is what you see in my house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Where are the turkeys you ask!!! 
Well, here they are ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wish me luck pulling out all of my other
decorations.  Maybe tonight, who knows.
"Many Abundant Stitches",
Sandra

3 comments: