"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

My Wish

Good Evening Everyone!
I am thankful for each and everyone of you.

May you have a glorious Thanksgiving
 with those that you love.

Blessings to all of you,
Sandra

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. We don't have Thanksgiving Day here in the UK but I thought we should we all have so much to be thankful for. We too are also thankful for the lovely designs you create for us xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanksgiving Blessings to you and your family.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so very thankful for you, too! You have given us many years of stitching enjoyment that has added beauty and fun to our home. Keep it going!
    Much love to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete