"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Thursday, June 13, 2013

New Designs

Good Evening Everyone!
I want to present my two new designs.

"AMERICANS CARE ABOUT 
EACH OTHER"
and
A Halloween Year II - April
"A Wicked Fancy Boot"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Both of these will be shipped to my AUTOS
and distributors next week.
I hope you like them.  Please let me know what 
you think.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now I want to thank all of you for the orders
for my 
"CELEBRATE THE USA"
Ltd. Ed. Kit
I still have some left, so it isn't too late.
Just think what a wonderful Christmas gift it
would make for a stitching friend ~
 stitched or unstitched.
$21.00 including shipping!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm  happy to report that we escaped any problems
from the horrific storm that went through our
area this afternoon.  We did have to go to the
basement because the TV actually named our
subdivision for a possible tornado.  There were
likely tornados in our area, but not in our
neighborhood.  Someone was looking out for us.
As much as I hate snow and ice, I think I prefer
that to this kind of fear. 
Thanks for visiting with me for a while.
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra

4 comments:

  1. Love the new designs (as always) and can't wait to get them hun...

    Hugs, Shar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Patriotic design, and LOVE the Halloween design. :)
    Happy Flag Day to you!!!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stitching is so fantastic. Love the patriotic design.
    grit from Germany

    ReplyDelete