"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Some Goodies!

Good Sunday Afternoon!
First of all I want to thank you for your orders a
few days ago.  I have a few more fun "goodes"
to offer you today.  Once again I wanted to
offer these things to you before they go to
my ETSY shoppe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"BUNNY PIN BOX"
This is a darling little Spring goodie, or if
you are like me, you like bunnies all year.
I have painted and glazed the paper mache
box.  The inside is nicely glazed and the
underside of the lid is lined with linen.
You will also receive a wooden faux finished
egg nested in paper grass.
~~~3 1/2" long X 2 1/2" wide X 1 1/2" deep~~~
$20.00 (shipping included)
SOLD ~ THANK YOU!


~~~~~~~~~~~~
"VERY PRIMITIVE 
PIN POKE"
This is one of my pre-finished Pin Pokes that I have
distressed heavily.  It is stuffed with a combination
of walnut shells and sawdust.  Great for your 
needles.  It is embellished with one of my
Amber Pearl buttons.  Unfortunately, the vintage
needles are not included.   It is made out of a
wonderful "olde" looking tiny check.  I think you
will love it.  
~~~~ 4" round ~~~~
$23.00 (shipping included)
~NOTE~
 Needles, scissors, and thread spools are not included.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you see something you like.  I take Paypal.
Visa, MasterCard, and checks.
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment