"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Quick Hello!

Good Evening Everyone!
Hope all of you had a great weekend.  We surely
did.  Avery and Hollis were here for the whole
weekend and we had such a wonderful time.
Lehmer doesn't get to spend as much time with
him as I do, but he certainly made up for it.
He was even sweet enough to let Hollis and I
go shopping (antiquing included) while Avery
was napping.  He now takes only one nap a day,
so it is usually a good long one.  Yippee!!
It gives everyone a little rest, because this little
guy is constantly on the go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is going to be a crazy week.  We are suppose
to get our first real snow storm this week.  If
it happens I will have to stay in Richmond for
one to two extra days.  I was hoping to get
out an Auto, but it probably will not happen.
The Auto, when it goes, will include
"THE WAY TO A FRIEND'S HOUSE"
plus a little surprise that I will show you 
when I get back.
The design above was shown exclusively in Norden
Distributors booth at the Nashville Trade Show.  It was
theirs just for the show and then I could ship it.  My
little way to be at the show.  I missed being there 
so much.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please keep your fingers crossed that we don't
get the snow.  I really do not want to see any of
that white stuff. 
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful design Sandra. I am hoping that you and I both don't get snow. I'm just longing for Spring. Glad you had a great family weekend. Hugs, ~Nan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a fun time shopping. :)
    That's a great design, and I hope you don't too much snow.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete