"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Coming Soon!

Good Evening Everyone~
Hope all is well with everyone.  We are enjoying
delightful Fall weather.  A little on the warm side
but not hot.  I had so much fun this afternoon.
Faye and I ran away for a little while and went
on a pumpkin hunt and we were successful.
I got some wonderful white pumpkins.  I'm
so excited.  In a few weeks Hollis and Paul
will be celebrating their lst Anniversary.
On that day, October 17th, I want to share
with you how I decorated the front entrance
of where we held the reception.  I was really 
happy with the way it turned out.
On to cross stitch.  Faye and I are going crazy
 trying to get all of my Christmas designs
 straight.  I have so many ideas.  I wish the
  final product was as easy to accomplish as
  the designing.  I need bunches of Christmas
   elves to help out.
A few entries ago I showed you a sneak
peak.  It now has a name, 
"Four-SquareChristmas".
Don't you love the glass bead hanger.  We
will have those available for you.  A sweet
"vintage" touch.
This next one is called
"Be Joyous".
Christmas will be here before we know it.  So
we must get stitching.

I will be adding a bunch of my models to my
Etsy site soon.  Maybe you will find something
to help with your Christmas shopping.  After
thirty plus years of designing, there is no way I
could ever use all of them in my home.  I will
also be offering many more hand-made items.  
Stay tuned!

Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra


5 comments:

  1. I am loving the sneak peeks Sandra - the glass bead hanger does look divine. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sneak peeks! Those vintage beads look so pretty. They will look lovely adorning your ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra,
    I can't wait to see what you will have up on your Etsy Shop. I have a link to your shop on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a tempting peak into your latest designs, Sandra! I love what I'm seeing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to your Christmas designs !! For what I can peak, they will look wonderful !

    ReplyDelete