"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Goodies for Sale

Good Morning Everyone!
Just wanted to let you know I have a few stitched
samplers from my shoppe days.  These are
beautifully stitched pieces, but I never got them
framed.  We sold reproduction samplers
from both The Essamplaire, The Scarlet Letter
and many other designers who did reproductions
so I cannot tell you from which company
or any history.  That being said, I still think
they would make a lovely addition to your
collection and best of all, you do not have to
stitch them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
For your Autumn Decorating ~
this wonderful Marking Sampler
Verse
"When This You See"
Love the touches of black. 
Not framed 
7 3/4" Wide X 6 1/2" High
Stitched on 26 Count Unbleached/Brown
linen, using DMC floss.
NOT FRAMED
$35.00 + $5.00 shipping
(will be insured
SOLD

~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a stunning sampler, with many specialty
stitches in shades of mauve, pink, cream, olive,
and gray blue.  Stitched on 26 Count
Unbleached/Brown linen, using DMC floss.
Not framed
3 1/4" Wide X 13 3/4" long.
NOT FRAMED
SOLD
$65.00 + $5.00 shipping
(will be insured)
Whole sampler.
Picture was taken in different light. 
 Top section
 Bottom section
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lastly, I have this wonderful sampler by
"Words Of Praise".  I believe this company is
out of business.  If so, this design would not
be available anymore.  We sold their kits
and everyone loved them.
Verse~
"This is the day which the Lord hat made;
we will rejoice and be glad in it."
It is stitched on 26 count Unbleached/Brown
linen, using DMC floss.
Measures 16" long X 5 3/4" wide.
NOT FRAMED
A stunning sampler ~ you will love it.
$65.00 + $5.00 shipping
(will be insured)


                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you will find something in this lovely
collection of stitched pieces that you cannot
love without.  If so, just email or call me.
I take Paypal, checks, Visa, and Mastercard.
"Many Happy Stitches",
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment