"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A Goodie For Sale

Hi Everyone!
I have a couple minutes tonight before I start stitching
my Santa Ornament, so decided to offer you one of
my prints.  I use to sell these in my shoppe and this
is the only one left.  I do have other prints, so I can
do more, if anyone is interested.
This is
~EWE AMONG BERRIES~
***SOLD***
but another one on ETSY!!
THANK YOU BARBARA!
mounted in one of my frames.  The outside dimension
 of the frame is 10 1/2" Wide X 7 1/2".
The frame is a soft black with hand grained corners.

I do a special finish on most of my prints, so glass is not
needed.  
Asking $47.00 which includes the shipping.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope it will find a nice home.  I take Paypal, Visa,
Mastercard, and checks.  Just email or call me 540.371.6377 
if you are interested.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have a great evening.  Can't wait to get upstairs to my
ornament.  He is turning out really great.
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra

3 comments: