"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A Little Glimpse

Good Evening Everyone!
Just wanted to stop by with a quick post
to share a "little glimpse" of my
2013
 Annual Snowman Ornament
~~"Waiting and Watching"~~

I think he is going to be a really sweet
addition to your Christmas decorating.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am working really hard to get all of the ornaments
and my Cinnamon Stick Santa finished.  Hope to ship 
them out to my AUTOS and Distributors late
next week.
The Sampler ornament is on its way to me now.  I
cannot wait to see it.  I really love this one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Like I said, this is a short post.  Need to get
back to my stitching.
"Many Happy Stitches",
Sandra


9 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the Cinnamon Stick Santa. I've collected and stitched most of those since the very first one--well, except for those the dear sweet Army lost for me and I can't seem to find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra,
    What I can see looks darling! Thanks for dropping by my blog. Have a wonderful holiday weekend. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable, I look forward to stitching him.
    Thank-you for the great patterns you design.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this one! The snowman and sheep are adorable Can't wait to get this one and stitch it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! A snowman and sheep to boot! What isn't there to love?

    ReplyDelete