"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Trunk Show

Good Morning Everyone!
Just stopping by with a quick post this morning.
Have a million things to do today.  Got back
from Hollis' last night and was so tired, so
I didn't do any catching up on Homespun 
stuff.  So, you know what that means for
today.  Work, work, work!
Before I get started though, I wanted to
share with you a picture of my latest
Trunk Show at Country Cupboard in
Orland Park, Illinois.  If you are in that
area, please go by and take a look.  I always
appreciate so much any shoppe that will
feature my designs.  I know how much
work it is to set up a show and then  pack
it all up and send it back.  I hope it is
successful for them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have a great day everyone!
Many Happy Stitches!
Sandra

2 comments:

  1. Very nicely displayed! I'm sure their customers will appreciate the show.

    ReplyDelete