"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sneak Peek

Good Evening Everyone!
Well, it is Saturday night and I am still in
Fredericksburg.  So what am I doing, working
as much as I can before I'm in Richmond.  
It is almost time to publish the last two designs
in "A Halloween Year".  This has been such
a fun collection to do.  It's a little stressful to
commit to something when you are promising
to design something specifically each month,
but I made it and am proud of the collection.
So, sometime in August these two designs
will be available.
My annual Cinnamon Stick Santa is next
 on my long list of things to work on.  So,
off to find my needle.  Have a great night.
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations. someday i would love to try my hand at designing who knows maybe... your sneak peak looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you ever slow down??? It's amazing how many designs you can do and have all of them so wonderful!! I guess that's why YOUR name is on the chart and OUR hands are on the needles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful sneak peak, Sandra--I always enjoy your Halloween designs...

    I'll bet you're on pins and needles waiting for baby news...it won't be long now :)

    ReplyDelete