"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Friday, July 1, 2011

FANCY FRIDAY

Good Afternoon Every!
I cannot believe it is already the afternoon.  Today
is suppose to be a designing day for me.  I have
all of these drawings to convert to graphs and
the day is slipping away from me.  I am really in
panic mode.  The list is growing of things to do
and the days are slipping away before the baby
is here.  I know me, once he is here, work is
going to be very hard.  I need to get FOCUSED ~~
Before I head to the basement and the computer,
here is my offering for "Fancy Friday".
XXXXXXXXXX
"SUMMER TREATS APPLIQUE"
I made this pillow a while ago.  It is based on the 
cross stitch version, which is available as a pattern.
One day I might get around to publishing it as an
applique pattern, but for now I want to offer it
for sale.  It is made out out Weeks Dye Works'
hand-dyed felted wool.  The back is out of the
same wool.  It is embellished with several of my
Olde Brass "Butterfly" buttons and my"Tiny Black"
buttons.  Colonial Knots were used for the crows'
eyes and the watermelon seeds.  The pillow measures
10" X 8 1/2".
$40.00 plus $5.00 shipping.  
If you are interested, just email me.  I take Paypal,
Visa, MC, money orders, and personal checks.
Have a great weekend everyone.  I'm heading to
the computer now.  Wish me luck!
Sandra

1 comment:

  1. Sandra ~ once that baby gets here you will be lucky to get anything done except lots of snuggle time. Have a safe and great weekend.
    pam

    ReplyDelete