"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Autumn Slide Show

Good morning everyone. 
 I am so tickled with myself today.  I don't know how long that feeling may last, but for the moment it is good.  With Cameron's help, as usual, I was able to make my first slide show.  I have been anxious to do something like this because my website has been experiencing difficulties.  The site was made years and years ago and after more than a few crashes, we have lost information and it is just impossible to fix it.  Most of the time we don't even know we have lost pictures until my customers say they cannot find something.  I'm hoping slide shows might be a quick fix for this problem while we are working on making a new website.  So, I am proud to announce that 99% of my Autumn/Halloween designs are on my first slide show now.  I plan to do other slide shows in other categories as time permits.  Naturally, Christmas would be the next logical choice, but I have dozens and dozens of designs.  That will be a project!!
Hope you will take a look at the slide show.  If you want a close up view of a design just click on it.  There you will also find the name of the design.  All of these designs are available from me.  Many are not carried by shoppes anymore because they are older, but you can still have them if you like.  Just email me and I will let you know the price and  the shipping. 

4 comments:

  1. very cool Sandra .. and kudos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog. I love your designs as so many others do too. Was wondering if the Stash Keep was still available. I can not get to anything when I click on the picture like I can with the sticher sillouette picture.
    Thanks for the info back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to the George Washing foundation link. Oh, how wonderful. Wish I would have known about the houses when I was out in the Virgina/DC area visiting my Brother this past summer. I will have to tell he and my sister-in-law about it and they will have to go check it out for next time. They are all things colonial and it is rubbing of on me too.

    ReplyDelete