"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Some Stuff To Offer

Good Morning!
I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving.  We certainly
did.  Over stuffed and over joyed at spending time
with my family.  It is just such a special holiday on
so many levels.  But it is over again.  Time is always
flying so fast for me.  Now it is officially on to
Christmas and all the many things to do to get
ready for my other favorite holiday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thought I would add a few more little Christmas/
Winter designs for you to consider.  Also, the
charm packs that I talked about many, many
weeks ago.  Everything is in my ETSY Shoppe!


  So here goes ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ho Ho Tired"
$7.50
"Winter Gathering"
$9.00
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Close-Out 
Embellishment Packs
Ok, now let me explain the Charm Packs.  As you all
know by now, I will not be selling embellishments any
more in a few days.  Faye has put together seven different
packs.  They each contain quite a large selection
of charms, buttons, rusty stuff, etc. Each pack is 
different and labeled with a number.  When you go to ETSY,
please look for Pack # 1, Pack #2, etc.  When these are
gone there may be time to do more, I don't know.
I will be offering more of this kind of close out stuff
later, on my Blog.  These are a great deal.  We didn't
bother to figure the retail value of each but believe me,
it's a good value.  Each one Retails now for
$9.00
and that includes the shipping.
(Wholesale and Retail orders are the same price)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#1
Garden set includes hoe, shovel,
and rake
 #2
  #3
Garden set includes hoe, shovel,
and rake
#4
 #5
#6
Garden set includes hoe,
shovel and rake
 #7

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you see something you
can't live without!
"Many Merry Stitches",
Sandra















1 comment:

  1. 2019 real money slots: use the best tips and tricks to win $500. Get money every day on this website.

    ReplyDelete