"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Monday, November 23, 2015

CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION~ DAY 10

CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION ~ DAY 11
Good Afternoon Everyone!
Welcome to
Day 11
of my
CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION.
I hope you a re enjoying it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once again I am showing you more of my
Christmas designs.  I guess you have  figured
out that Christmas is my favorite time
of the year and my favorite design inspiration.
Here goes~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"This House Believes In Santa"
and
"With All Good Wishes 
For A Peace Filled Holiday"
NOTE~
This one contains two designs but charms 
are not included.
"Peace To All Merry Folks"
Includes embellishments
"Santa Arrives Tonight~Oh What A Sight"
Includes embellishments
"Bless This Home With Holiday Joys"
"Star Light ~ Star Bright"
"Starry Night Full OF Delight"
"Merriness To Thee"
"Jingle~Jingle"
"Peace~Cheer~Joy"

"Many Merry Stitches",
Sandra


2 comments:


  1. RR
    Queen of Bounty ถือเป็นเกมที่น่าสนใจมากเกมหนึ่งเลยทีเดียว ไม่ว่าจะเป็นเนื้อหาของเกม กราฟิก ระบบเสียง หรือฟีเจอร์โบนัสของเกม
    ถือเป็นเกมที่มีฟีเจอร์ฟรีสปินบ่อยมาก ๆ และมีโอกาสชนะรางวัลสูง เนื่องจากมีตัวคูณมากถึง x40 ซึ่งถือว่าสูงมาก เหมาะสำหรับท่านที่ต้องการหาโอกาสทำกำไรจากการเล่นเกม
    เราขอแนะนำเป็นเกมสล็อต Queen of Bounty สล็อตแตกง่าย ได้ฟรีสปินบ่อย พร้อมกราฟิกที่น่าสนใจที่จะทำให้ท่านเพลิดเพลินไปกับการเล่นไม่รู้เบื่อเลยทีเดียว
    สามารถสมัครเข้ามาร่วมสนุกได้ที่ ซูเปอร์สล็อต98 @SPS98 รวมค่ายเกมสล็อตไว้มากมาย มากว่า 30 ค่าย ทั้งค่ายเกมสล็อตดัง เกมสล็อตแตกง่าย ทำกำไรได้ดี มีที่นี่มาเล่นกันเลย
    สล็อต888

    ReplyDelete
  2. RR
    Queen of Bounty เป็นเกมรูปแบบ 3 มิติ มาพร้อมความบันเทิงเต็มประสิทธิภาพ ไม่ว่าจะกราฟิก ระบบเสียง หรือฟีเจอร์โบนัสต่าง ๆ
    สล็อต1234

    ReplyDelete