"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Some News!!!

Good Afternoon!
I don't believe that I ever shared with you that
I was honored some months ago with an invitation
to do a design for the premier issue of 
PUNCH NEEDLE AND
PRIMITIVE STITCHER
magazine.
Well, the magazine has been shipped and it is
truly wonderful.  If you love either of these
forms of needle art, you will be thrilled with
this magazine.
Here is a picture of the cover.  Note the
little circle with black birds, that is a 
"snippet" of my design.  I even made the
front cover~so exciting!
Here is the design itself~
"LIBERTY PARADE"
 
I stitched this patriotic design on
30 Count "Mink" hand-dyed linen by
R & R Reproductions.  It is embellished
with my Olde Brass "Flag" button.
If you would like a button, they are
$3.75 each (includes the shipping~
free with purchase of the frame
The buttons should be available
at your needlework shoppe too.
It is mounted in my Red Grained
Courting Frame with three pegs
for hanging some of your favorite
little things.  I grain this frame myself.
Love graining~it is so much fun, especially
on a unique frame like this.
It measures 11" X 11". 
I have a very limited number of these.
The cost is $48.00 +$7.00 shipping +
 I will give you the Olde Brass "Flag"
button as a bonus!
The frames are only available from me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
There are so many wonderful designs
in this magazine ~ a total of sixteen to 
choose from. You will think you have
died and gone to needlework heaven~truly!
Please go here to order your 
subscription or this issue.
 I know there are a number of needlework 
shoppes carrying it as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for letting me brag a little.
I am so honored~
"Many Happy Stitches",
Sandra


8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the wonderful pattern. Got my issue today and it is truly the BEST cross stitch magazine I have ever seen. Will be trying needle punch too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the wonderful pattern. Got my issue today and it is truly the BEST cross stitch magazine I have ever seen. Will be trying needle punch too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. got mine yesterday! can't wait to stitch the americana designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra: Love that you made the magazine, what a lovely pattern, I must try punch needle someday, when I retire.
    Love your buttons.
    Your Patriotic Birds are so sweet.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just got mine as well. It's incredible. Was so happy to see you were featured. Now I need two more hands and longer days to get it all stitched b

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so buying a subscription or an issue as soon as I can! Love your contribution to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. RR
    Queen of Bounty เป็นเกมรูปแบบ 3 มิติ มาพร้อมความบันเทิงเต็มประสิทธิภาพ ไม่ว่าจะกราฟิก ระบบเสียง หรือฟีเจอร์โบนัสต่าง ๆ
    สล็อต1234

    ReplyDelete
  8. โอนปุ๊บ เข้าปั๊บ ปรับเครดิตทันที เว็บตรงไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์
    ไม่ต้องแจ้งแอดมิน หรือส่งสลิปให้เสียเวลาสล็อตแตกง่าย
    ครบจบในที่เดียว

    ReplyDelete