"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Easter Is Coming!

Hi Everyone!
This is just a quick post today.  I have a little
something to offer you for your Easter
decorating.
I've included some of my designs with it,
but of course you could substitute with a
favorite bunny, sheep, chick, etc.  
Anything would look really cute.
The wagon is holding the eggs from my
newest
"SPRING EGGS V".
and
"MR. HARE"
is pulling the wagon.
Here is the wagon with one of my "vintage" bunnies.

 The wagon is 8" long X 3" high X 3 1/2" wide.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have a few of these to offer you.
The wagon will be filled with pretty Easter Grass.
$9.50 which includes the shipping.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll be back soon with "little glimpses"
of new designs coming your way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Many Happy Spring Stitches",
Sandra




1 comment: