"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Sunday, January 18, 2015

New Designs Coming!

Good Evening Everyone!
I hope all of you are OK and not experiencing
the flu as I have.  Between the medical issues
I was having during the holidays and now
this, I'm over it.  Definitely better but
not 100%.  This stuff is so exhausting and 
I have so much work to do.  It is just making
me crazy and stressed.  It seems to have taken
forever, but I believe I'll be able to ship
my new designs next week to my AUTOS and
distributors.  If I'm really
lucky, there might be a third design.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here they are~
"A LOVE SO TRUE"
Isn't this the perfect little design for a special
someone in your life - even a dear friend. 
It doesn't have to be for Valentine's Day.
Stitched on 30 Count "Old Mill Java" hand-dyed
linen from R & R Reproductions,
using a variety of fibers.  The beautiful
rick rack is "Scorched Linen" from 
Dames of the Needle.
and
"LUCK BE WITH YOU"
This design is in honor of my husband's Irish heritage.
His name is "SULLIVAN" after all!
Of course, you don't have to be Irish to want this
to be true for your and yours.
Stitched on 32 Count "Parchment" hand-dyed linen, 
by Weeks Dye Works, using a variety of fibers.
Once again the rick rack is "Scorched Linen"
from Dames of the Needle.
and
last but not least, 
here is a little glimpse of the third design
that I hope will be ready next week as well-
"IT'S A SNOW DAY"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sure hope you see something you cannot
live without!!!
"Many Happy Stitches",
Sandra

11 comments:

  1. Cute new designs.
    I think I will need that Snowman, for sure. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay well! Glad you're better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dee. That is so sweet of you!

      Delete
  4. I love them Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful New Designs!!!
    TFS
    Glad to hear your starting to feel better.
    Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Robin, Thanks so much for your kind words. Still working on getting better. Three weeks today. Surely it will be gone soon! Blessings to you and stay well, Sandra

      Delete
  6. Oh so cute..continued good health...blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi LaNelle, Thank you so much. Still working on getting better. Three weeks today. Surely it will be gone soon. Blessings to you! Sandra

      Delete
  7. Very pretty designs, Sandra! I can't wait to receive my auto!
    I'm so glad you are getting better. We need you to keep healthy, and keep those great designs coming! Love and hugs.
    Robin at Spring Robin

    ReplyDelete