"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Friday, December 12, 2014

Making Family Memories

Good Evening Everyone!
I know everyone is so busy right now, myself
included, but I wanted to share with you
one of my favorite things to do.
If you have been reading my Blog,
then you know that I am a very
obnoxious "Grammie" and 
proud of it.  
This adorable little guy, Avery, is now
three years old.  So you have put up with
me for three years~sharing pictures and
cute stories.
Well, it's Christmas again and every year
I have taken his Christmas picture with
the Steiff teddy bear.
I know I have shared with you that
it is his Mommy's bear that we gave 
her when she was a little girl.
It is fun to compare the size of the
bear with Avery as he grows.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Avery in 2011
Avery in 2012

 Avery in 2013
 Avery in 2014
Oh my gosh, he is so excited about
Christmas.  It is going to be so much fun!!!

I love the look of innocence and joy~
to be able to experience his childhood 
is so precious.
Merry Christmas,
Sandra

14 comments:

  1. We don't mind at all Grammie. What a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you don't mind. I love sharing this sweet little boy!

      Delete
  2. he is such a cutie!! i don't mind at all because this "mom mom" is just as bad!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to share with someone who is just as "bad". Love your name~

      Delete
  3. Aww simply wonderful - you will have such a happy time. We are excited too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great having sweet little ones to share this special time. I am so grateful.

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful boy! You have every reason to be proud.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Robin. I am very proud and very grateful to have this little one in my life.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a little cutie Patootie! I'd be posting photos of my 3 favorite little guys if I had a blog! Keep posting! Merry Christmas and can't wait to see what "goodies" you share with us tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sharyn, So sorry to be so long in writing back. So busy can hardly stand it. I wish I could see your cutie Patooties. Merry Christmas to you and yours, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. สล็อต

    ในอดีตการเล่นสล็อตนั้นต้องไปเล่นที่ตู้สล็อตตามบ่อนการพนันเท่านั้น แต่ในปัจจุบันนั้นเกมสล็อตได้ถูกพัฒนาให้มาอยู่บนโลกออนไลน์เพื่อเพิ่มความสะดวกให้ผู้เล่น สามารถพกความสนุกติดตัวไปได้ทุกที่ทุกเวลา เหมาะสำหรับท่านที่สนใจการพนันรูปแบบการหมุนวงล้อ

    ReplyDelete
  9. สล็อต 1688

    ในอดีตการเล่นสล็อตนั้นต้องไปเล่นที่ตู้สล็อตตามบ่อนการพนันเท่านั้น แต่ในปัจจุบันนั้นเกมสล็อตได้ถูกพัฒนาให้มาอยู่บนโลกออนไลน์เพื่อเพิ่มความสะดวกให้ผู้เล่น สามารถพกความสนุกติดตัวไปได้ทุกที่ทุกเวลา เหมาะสำหรับท่านที่สนใจการพนันรูปแบบการหมุนวงล้อ

    ReplyDelete
  10. เว็บ สล็อต

    ในอดีตการเล่นสล็อตนั้นต้องไปเล่นที่ตู้สล็อตตามบ่อนการพนันเท่านั้น แต่ในปัจจุบันนั้นเกมสล็อตได้ถูกพัฒนาให้มาอยู่บนโลกออนไลน์เพื่อเพิ่มความสะดวกให้ผู้เล่น สามารถพกความสนุกติดตัวไปได้ทุกที่ทุกเวลา เหมาะสำหรับท่านที่สนใจการพนันรูปแบบการหมุนวงล้อ

    ReplyDelete