"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Friday, November 14, 2014

Another Christmas Glimpse

Good Morning Everyone!
Hope you all are doing fine on this very
cold morning in Virginia.  It certainly
does feel more like Christmas weather than
Autumn weather, but I refuse to think
about Christmas decorating, etc. until
after Thanksgiving.  My pumpkins are
still outside and inside and there they
will remain until the day or two 
after Thanksgiving.  After that, the
Christmas frenzy starts in the
Sullivan family.
Unfortunately, we as needlework designers
must be thinking Christmas long 
before it is here.  I have to admit and am
mad at myself for this, but I am at
least a month behind in publishing my
last Christmas designs.  I hope it's not
too late.  Luckily, these last four
designs are very quick stitches.  
I'm only showing two of the four
this morning.  
"CHRISTMAS HOUSE 
HANGING POUCH"
and
"DO YOU HEAR WHAT I HEAR"
(There are three designs in this one!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you see something you would
like to stitch!
"Many Merry Stitches",
Sandra

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I like to stitch Christmas things any time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I am loving the 'Do You Hear' one xx

    ReplyDelete