"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Autumn Special

Hi Everyone!
I'm getting to the end of my 
"BITS & PIECES 
COLLECTION".
Will be discontinuing and perhaps
making a consolidation, but in
the mean time thought I would
offer you a little
"HALLOWEEN SET", 
for
a quick Halloween stitch.
"SASSY PUMPKIN"
"PEEKIN' TOM"
"HALLOWEEN CAT"
All three designs for
$8.00 (includes shipping)
+
If you have my "freebie" 
"Boo Tyme"design 
http://plainfancymerchant.blogspot.com/search/label/Freebie
and
haven't stitched it yet, I have the
"gingham fabric" left
from my shoppe days.
$1.50 each piece.
JUST EMAIL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Working on printing today so I can
ship "Turkey Tyme" this week.
Have a great "stitching" day,
Sandra



1 comment: