"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Friday, July 18, 2014

Clearing My Brain!

Good Morning Everyone!
Sometimes I just need to clear my "feeble"
brain after hours of designing and graphing,
and do something that is creative in
another way.
Hence, I want to share with you three new
things I am working on - not ready yet, but soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
PINCUSHION BASKET NECKLACES
 ORT JARS WITH FABRIC LIDS
DECOUPAGED NEEDLE MINDERS
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cannot give you much info yet, as to prices, etc.,
but they are coming along.  The Ort jars have
a fabric lid that I have conditioned, so that it holds
its shape.  Looks like an olde "pantry jar", don't you think?
The Needle Minders are tiny little wooden
circles that I have decoupaged with one of my prints
(made from my tiny paintings).  They have the
necessary magnets.
Hope you like them.  Just some fun things that
you might want to add to your stash.
Now I am heading back to the computer to
work on my 2014 Christmas Ornaments.
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra

2 comments:

  1. Time well spent away from the computer! I really like all three, especially the necklaces!

    ReplyDelete