"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Another Avery Post!

Good Early Afternoon!
I hope you aren't getting really sick of Grammie
pictures!!!  For those of you that
 do enjoy them, I strike again.
This is just hysterical.  We have all been
trying to do the "potty training" thing with
Avery.  Few steps forward-more than a
few backward.
~~~FRUSTRATING~~~
to say the least!
Hollis caught Avery sitting in the bed
with her potty training reference book.
Look at his eyes.  He looks like he has 
seen something scary.
I love this picture-definitely a keeper !
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just had to share.  Now you can get back
to your stitching~
"Many Happy Stitches",
Sandra

13 comments:

  1. Without a doubt, that is one of the cutest photos I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought so too Lynn. When Hollis sent it, I just burst out laughing. It just makes me smile~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Isn't it though. He makes me laugh all the time~

      Delete
  4. Looks like he'd like to skip THAT chapter!!

    Thanks for sharing, Sandra; I'm a Grammy, too, and can certainly relate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to meet another "Grammie or Grammy". Thanks for writing me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so funny! He's such a cutie! I have a 19 year-old daughter and I'm taken back to the horror of those times. Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my stars Sandra!!!!! look at his expression! he is one handsome little guy and so full of personality! I LOVE Grammie Pictures :)
    xoxoxox
    L

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. He just gets cuter every day doesn't he?
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. :)
    A big smile here ...
    Such a cute photo..
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. From one Grammie to another I love seeing Grammie pictures. This one is priceless! Avery looks like he just saw something that wasn;t very pleasing! One day everything will click and he will be potty trained.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks everyone for writing me! I hope it made you chuckle like it did me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Remember it well, DS1 did NOT want to potty train, so frustrating. DS2 did it himself in a week just after his 2nd birthday and DD did it herself. Made up for DS1's accidents :-)

    ReplyDelete