"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Monday, April 29, 2013

Update

Good Morning!
Just wanted to let you know that all of my new things
have been added to my ETSY site.  Also, winners
of the Online Show drawing will be announced
mid week when I return.  I will also have new things
to show you then.
Hope you are all well.
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra

3 comments: