"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I'm Back

Good Evening Everyone!!
First, I want to apologize for not sending out
Easter wishes to everyone.  I was still not feeling well,
and just dealing with what I had to do was all
I did.  In fact, I didn't go to Richmond on Monday or
today, as I have done for 20 months.  Just needed the 
time to try to get this IBS under control.  I hope none of
you have this stuff.  It is wretched.  Feeling a little
better today.  The DR gave me several things to
try, so I hope something is starting to help.
Anyway, enough complaining.  Just wanted you to
know why I have been absent from blog world.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wanted to share some sweet Easter pictures of
Avery.  He was so cute.
Avery last Easter-
 Avery this Easter with the same bunny ears.
Can you believe the difference!
 In his cute Easter outfit
 Saying "Oh my" about his Easter goodies.
I love the way he puts his hand up to his
face and says. "Oh my".  So sweet!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope to be back tomorrow with new stuff
to share.  Until then, wishing you
"Many Happy Stitches",
Sandra

15 comments:

  1. Love the Easter baby pics!! A lot changes in a year!

    My sister has IBS. Sometimes food gets her. Other times, it's when she's stressed. Harsh stuff.

    Hope you're feeling much better!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kimmie,
      Thank you so much for writing me. You are right, he has changed so much.
      I'm a little better. Just hope I continue to improve. This stuff is horrible.

      Delete
  2. So sorry to hear you still aren't feeling well! Hope it calms down soon. Looking at that sweet face must make you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, being around Avery is definitely a mood booster. He is such a sweetie. Thank you so much for writing me.

      Delete
  3. Avery is too cute. Love his curls and little Madras jacket. :)
    I hope you feel better soon, that stuff is awful.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was cute in his Easter outfit. I love his curls too. Hollis keeps talking about getting it trimmed a little. Just hope she doesn't cut too much. I cut his bangs every couple of weeks. It grows like crazy.
      I hope I feel a lot better soon. Today was a
      little better day. Thanks for writing me.

      Delete
    2. Hi Marilyn,
      I love his curls too. Hollis keeps talking about getting them trimmed. I just hope she doesn't cut it too much. I trim his bangs every couple of weeks. His hair really grows fast. I hope I feel better soon too. Today was a little better, so I am optimistic. I hope you don't get two replies. I was writing you and the first one suddenly disappeared.
      Anyway, thanks for writing me.

      Delete
  4. He is such a sweet little boy. His curls remind me of the photos of little boys from Victorian times. Just precious! I hope you get to feeling better soon. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Robin,
      He is precious and sweet. I think you can tell from his expressions what a sweet disposition he has. We are so blessed.
      I feel a little better today, so I am optimistic. Thank you for writing me.

      Delete
  5. They change so quickly - lovely photos x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right. It seems like only yesterday that he was just a wee little thing. That is why I take so many pictures. I want to capture everything. Thanks for writing to me.

      Delete
  6. I also have IBS. If you'd like to email, feel free and I could give you tips on how I deal with it.
    That Avery is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terri,
      I would love to talk to you sometime or email. I don't know anyone who has this stuff and everything I read seems to indicate that everyone's symptoms are so different. This attack has even been different from when it first started three years ago. Thank you for your comment about Avery. I agree with you, of course.

      Delete
  7. I love his curls, don't let them cut them off to soon. He's adorable in those bunny ears.

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan,
      Hollis has been talking about getting it trimmed. I cannot tell you how many people have said, "What a pretty little girl" and that drives his daddy crazy. I trim his bangs
      every few weeks to keep it out of his eyes. He's only little once, so I vote for the curls as long as possible. Thanks for writing me.

      Delete