"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Candle Wrap Freebie Graph

Hi Everyone!
Here is the "Freebie" I promised you!  I am
so excited about the positive
reaction to this idea, that I am now planning a
new publication with seasonal "Candle Wraps".
Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't forget that there will be a drawing to win the linen 
banding, the straw ribbon, and the waxed linen cording.
You have until Sunday evening and then I will draw
three winners of the project pack.  
Good luck to everyone!
"Many Happy Stitches",
Sandra

13 comments:

  1. Got the notice on facebook...hurried right over to checi it out. So cute. Looks like a quick stitch--maybe in patriotic colors!
    Thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much, Sandra. Very sweet design.
    hugs,
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the freebie! it's just too cute. can't wait to see who the winners are. happy stitching! denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new idea. Thanks for the great freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the freebie. I love the idea of seasonal wraps. They will be great for gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I look forward to seeing the others you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this "Candle Wrap" idea. Just what I need is another project. Guess I just have to pick up the pace. Thanks for sharing ... Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Once in awhile something unique comes along -
    the candle wrap is it! Simple and elegant!
    Thanks for sharing your talents...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your wonderful freebee! I stitched it right away! You can see the result here in my blog: soedidee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for the freebie candle wrap graph! I can't wait to start stitching it. I also think patriotic colors would look great!

    ReplyDelete