"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Weathervanes

Good Evening Everyone!
I am busy, busy as usual - stitching, printing,
shooting photos, graphing.  You name it,
multi tasking is the name of the game right now
and I'm tired.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
But I just had to throw this out there to see what
you think.  I have been designing since 1979 which 
pretty much makes me older than dirt and makes
for thousands of products in stack after stack of
bookcases.  The other day I came across some of
these, long out of print --
"COUNTRY WEATHER VANES".
Do you love weather vanes?  I sure do.  This
publication has 13 designs, yes that is what we
used to do in this industry.  Give you lots of
designs in one publication and to think that I
and an old friend, Amyee Johnson, actually graphed
all of it by hand.
I am offering this publication for $10.00 plus $1.50 
shipping. You could used it for so many things - punch needle, 
appliques, needlepoint.  All of these are adaptations of
antique weathervanes owned by some lucky person.
I'll see how it does and then make a decision about
reprinting it, but for now I have a few to offer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I take Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, and personal
checks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be back soon.  Spring Eggs III is almost
ready to reveal as well as other stuff.
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra


1 comment: